In this crypto tax video, Clinton Donnelly of CryptoTaxAudit.com is joined by co-founder of Accointing, Kyle Zhang, to help you understand the implications of crypto trading and taxes.
If you are an American crypto trader that is still in need of filing your tax returns, we’ve got your back!
The US tax deadline was this Monday (the 17th of May), and for all those crypto traders with complex crypto tax returns who have not yet filed it is more important than ever to understand how to file your crypto taxes.
In this AMA, Accointing co-founder Kyle Zhang will be joining Clinton Donnelly of CryptoTaxAudit to answer all the questions from our community members and those who want to dive deeper into the implications of crypto trading and taxes.
Scroll Down: to watch the full crypto tax video with Clinton Donnelly and Kyle Zhang.
Listen to the full recorded Crypto Tax Video below to discover the answers to your top AMA Bitcoin and crypto tax questions.
1. Crypto Tax Video Topic 1: Importing Data
- Importing data to ACCOINTING.com via direct connect
- Importing data to ACCOINTING.com via API
- Importing data to ACCOINTING.com via address
- Importing data to ACCOINTING.com via exchange/wallet CSV
- Importing data to ACCOINTING.com via Manual Template
- Importing data to ACCOINTING.com entry by entry
2. Crypto Tax Video Topic 2: Reviewing Your Data
- How can I review missing currencies and internal transactions?
- How do I classify transactions accordingly?
- What are the different types of classifications?
- How do I track and classify coins that have been held for 2 – 5 years?
3. Crypto Tax Video Topic 3: Portfolio Performance
- How can I see how my portfolio is performing?
- What are the tax implications of realized vs. unrealized gains?
4. Crypto Tax Video Topic 4: Generating A Tax Report
- How do I generate a tax report with Accointing.com?
- Why are the correct tax settings and disposal methods so important?
- Do you mind giving us an overview of different tax methods and how the holding period plays a role in your taxes?
5. How Do I File My Taxes?
- By yourself: Bulletproof Crypto Tax Value Package - “Do It Yourself.”
- With An Expert: Bulletproof Crypto Tax Ultimate Package - “We Do It For You”
- Need Support from CryptoTaxAudit while using your Accointing software? Use this link for help.
Find out more at CryptoTaxAudit.com.
Watch The Full Crypto Tax Video
Get Our Newsletter