Learn from Clinton Donnelly, how to complete your crypto tax return and what to include to make it a bulletproof crypto tax return.
This course has been put together to educate you and remove all of the uncertainty, confusion, and fear about filing your U.S. tax return with crypto.
- Learn how to enter in all the crypto gains and income.
- See how to claim all your losses. Losses are the silver lining to help offset your gains.
- Included is Form 8275, Crypto Tax Disclosure Statement. The value of this alone is over $1,000. It’s proven to substantially reduce your chance of being audited.
- Understand how you make the best interpretation of the tax laws about cryptocurrency reporting for your specific situation.
- Learn how to complete the two anti-money laundering forms: the FBAR Form and Form 8938, along with our strategies for how to respond to these critical anti-money laundering forms.
- Discover tools to track and monitor your tax situation throughout the year to lessen the chances of a crypto tax audit.
Please Note: This course does not provide you with instructions on using any crypto gain calculation services (such as CoinTracking, TokenTax, ZenLedger, TaxBit). Specific questions or issues with using these services should be referred to them directly.
If you have any questions about the content, please contact us.
Terms & Conditions: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal, and accounting advisors regarding your specific situation.