Expecting to received a Spark Token distribution from the Flare Network?
Learn from Clinton Donnelly, The Crypto Tax Fixer, three different options to report your Spark Token distribution from the Flare Network on your US tax return and what anti-money laundering forms and disclosures you should include to reduce your tax penalties.
This course illustrates educational options you can consider when reporting taxes on your Spark Token distributions. Understand how there are different ways to report your Spark Token in our voluntary tax system. Better understand the best strategies for taxation of these tokens, removing all of your uncertainty, confusion, and fear about how much tax you will owe along with a better understanding how to report on your tax return.
What you’ll get:
- Learn how your Spark Tokens will be taxed.
- Understand how much tax you will owe on your Spark Tokens.
- See how to report your Spark Tokens on your tax return.
- You will discover three different options for reporting your Spark Token on your tax return and along with how to protect yourself from the IRS.
- The first option for reporting Spark Token income is using the future arrangement method. This method was proposed by Flare Networks and disclosed on their blog sites.
- Clinton will also explain what the Schedule One form is and how to fill it out.
- The second option for reporting Spark Token income is using the future arrangement method. This method was proposed by Flare Networks and disclosed on their blog sites.
- The third option for reporting the taxation of Spark Tokens that you get is the gift from a foreign company. You’ll also learn how to report a gift on your tax return.
- Clinton will cover disclosures and why they are so important. He will explain what Disclosure Statement Form 8275 is and how to report your capital gains on your tax return.
- Clinton will cover what the anti-money laundering Foreign Gift Form 3520 is and how to fill it out.
- Understand Foreign Transactions Form 8938 and how to fill it out.
If you have any questions about the content, please contact us. We will actively be updating this course to ensure it’s up-to-date and the highest quality course on the market.