Watch Warren Kritko of Crypto University and Clinton Donnelly of CryptoTaxAudit on Facebook talking taxes and diving into what is considered a taxable event in crypto.
What you’ll discover in this Facebook Interview:
- Can I write off the loses in my portfolio?
- What is considered a taxable event in crypto?
- How are mining taxes calculated, what write-offs are available to me?
- How can I keep up with trades, and tax associated?
- How can I avoid taxable events?
- Does hodling for 3-5 years lower my taxes?
- Why did Biden decide to raise the capital gains taxes?
DISCLAIMER: Opinions and perspectives of the author, host, and guests. It should not be construed as U.S. taxpayer advice. There are often multiple interpretations of tax law. Various strategies may be suited to specific individuals and for particular situations. Seek out professional tax, legal, or financial advice from CryptoTaxAudit or from other reputable companies.